Convenient to the sewing concept? Do the needle and the thread hold fearless? Or just want to convince your mates that you can sew faster than everyone else? We don’t mean to sew together two parts of cloths, we talk a little smart and a bit trendier. Now in our Stitched leather workshop Singapore, you can also be a fabric artisan!
There are a few objectives and values of this workshop:
- One important distinction between this workshop and the workshop for non-stitched fabric: instead of from fixing it, you will cut the leather off together!
- Save the earth as you make a trendy product! In our workshop, leather cutoffs for the basket are used. You may not like it, but it can be turned into a lovely item of leather!
- Get the skills of existence: sewing!
- Enhance concentrate and concentrate:Experience the whole method of using offcuts to make your leather products!
- Be more sympathetic to the environment:why not buy your leather products? The use of reused leather offcuts is much greater than animal leather
Do you think what a leather crafter requires?Do you think?At the beginning of the workshop, we present this task for you and your colleagues.
Basic Leather Care:
To wipe away dust from time to time, use leather wipes. Use leather polish for an additional brilliance in your leather products for aesthetic reasons! Dry your products to avoid molding, particularly after using leather wipes.
What makes leather workshop Singapore famous?
Leather making from EPIC Workshops enables you not only to bring back your completed products but also the methods you’ve learned! Before you encounter it, the coach will show the school how to make your leatherwork!