IPL or intense pulsed light makes use of powerful light rays for treating different dermatological conditions and offering the most effective ways of hair removal. IPL was originally used and developed for the medical and the cosmetic purposes, until it benefited patient’s skin condition, and this left them with the lesser quantity of hair on their treatment area. Thus, experiments were done to gauge the IPL efficacy for hair removal and with IPL Hair Removal Bedok System getting approved for the use in the country.
IPL Benefits for the Hair Removal
There’re many amazing benefits of selecting IPL for the hair removal when opposed to some other methods:
- No unsightly re-growth – One will shave between the treatments and, waxing, epilating and using depilatories, and you don’t have to allow your hair to grow for IPL to get effective.
- Fast and simple – The IPL devices have the huge treatment window as well as can cover the large areas fast (compared to the laser and electrolysis). Generally, it is possible to take over 10 to 15 minutes for the whole leg.
- Permanent results – With time, you must see reduction in the hair re-growth, in case you continue with the treatments. Number of treatments needed can reduce and time between the treatments increase.
- Lighter growth – Hair that re-grows can become finer and lighter and less simple to see.
- No Ingrown hair – And IPL avoids any risk of the ingrown hairs that are experienced with some other methods like shaving and waxing.