Chicken is the hot favourite meat around the globe. Chicken is a versatile food item, as lots of dishes can be prepared from this meat. It is linked with the significant amount of protein along with important vitamins and minerals. Chicken is helpful in losing weight, controlling bad cholesterol level and also the level of blood pressure. It also used to reduce cancer risk. Chicken recipes can be served as a starter and as a main course. In parties or different celebrations, some quick and tasty chicken dishes are high in demand. So, descriptions of some mouth-watering and finger-licking chicken starter dishes are described below with which you can have an idea of designing your party menu.
- Chicken Pakora:This is a famous snackin all over the world. Almost everyone loves this particular recipe. It is very easy to cook and very delicious in taste. The particular dish can be served as snacks along with a hot cup of tea. It is crispy on outside and soft and juicy from inside. It tastes best when served hot. Different people prefer different accompaniment with it. Some prefer tomato ketchup or some prefer other chutneys. Chicken pakora can be made with different variations. Sometimes, it can be prepared with gravy or sometimes dry. There are numerous chicken fry or dry recipes that are mind blowing in taste. In this case, chicken is deep fried, not stir fried. The particular dish is made with boneless chicken. A worth noting point is that all the chicken deep fried recipes have to be made with boneless chicken pieces. Chicken pakora is very easy to cook and newcomer cooks can also make this dish very easily.Chicken pakora recipe is a tea time snacks recipe that is made with deep frying chicken (boneless).
- Pepper Chicken Recipe: This recipe is very easy to make and is an ideal menu for winters. Pepper Chicken doesn’t require any sort of grinding spices. Busy people can easily prepare it along with basic and simple ingredients. If anybody is fond of the spicy taste, then he/she can add some extra chilli powder on it.
- Dry Chili Chicken:Chilli chicken can be of two types- with gravy or without gravy and for starters, without gravy (dry) chilli chicken is a better option. It is very widely popular Indo-Chinese appetizer that is prepared with chicken. Some basic ingredients of this dish are chicken, corn flour, egg, and others.
- Popcorn Chicken: It is said to be a crunchy chicken starter and many chicken lovers like to relish this recipe in their afternoon snack. Some fundamental ingredients of this dish are boneless chicken, egg, milk, all-purpose flour, etc. You can enjoy this delicious starter with your favourite dip.
- Chicken Nuggets: This particular recipe can be made with meat slurry along with ground chicken or you can use chicken breasts. Boneless and skinless chicken breasts, all-purpose flour, egg, etc. are some basic ingredients of this recipe.
You can enjoy chicken starters with your favourite sauce or enjoy it dry with a hot cup of tea.If you are enthusiastic to learn How to make Chicken Pakora, then various internet sources can help you in this regard.