It is essential to understand that you will have to pass specific drug tests if you wish to start working your dream job. Even though there are numerous products available on the market that will help you detoxon time, we always recommend you to do it naturally.
Cleansing treatment can be overwhelming and part of the struggle, which is why you should combine abstinence with specific nutrients and supplements that will help you cleanse yourself thoroughly.
You should check this website so that you can learn everything about drug testing procedures. However, before you do it, you should commit yourself to detoxification treatment that will help you heal and pass a drug test with ease.
The focus should be returning to normal and healthy life you deserve, which is why we decided to present youthe best ways to do it.
Even though detoxification is a common term used for the process of the cleansing body out of drug byproducts and metabolites, you should implement strict diet regiment in combination with working out so that you can help yourself and pass a drug test.
When it comes to medical senses, detox is the process that your body will complete naturally by removing harmful substances such as alcohol and drugs from your system. Therefore, you should avoid restricting food, but implement a diet that will help you speed up your metabolic rate.
Can Long-Term Drug Abuse Cause Vitamin Deficiencies
You should have in mind that alcohol and drug abuse can cause severe nutrient deficiencies in four different ways:
- By Increasing Appetite – It is vital to understand that certain substances such as weed and heroin will cause appetite increase and cravings for sugary and sweet foods. You will notice a growth in appetite,and you will have the wish to satisfy this particular need with low nutrient and fast food meals that feature low levels of helpful nutrients that will help you along the way.
- Decreasing Appetite – On the other hand, the use of stimulants such as cocaine, crack and meth will decrease your wish to eat and to have a regular and healthy appetite. As aresult, you will start eating less than before and only lousy food without nutrients that will help you.
- Empty Calories – It is vital to understand that alcohol beverages feature empty calories and no nutritional value whatsoever. It is for not only alcohol abusers, but people with different types of addictions also struggle to make healthy meals, which is why they will eat junk and fast food instead.
- Reduced Possibility Of Nutrient Absorption – Even if you include a healthy meal in combination with severe drug addiction, the chances are big that your body cannot process those nutrients with the same efficiency. For instance, people that suffer from alcoholism will reduce the ability to absorb various forms of Vitamin B, and since all of them are important, deficiency can lead to severe health issues. Even if you are a tobacco user, you will have vitamin C deficiency,and it will be challenging to absorb omega-3, vitamin E, beta-carotene and zinc.
Necessary Supplements for Drug Detoxification
If you wish to detox your body, it is vital to understand that you will deplete reserves of nutrients so you will have to use supplementations so that you can increase nutritional support.
Therefore, we recommend you to contact your doctor before you make any changes or take supplementsbecause maybe you have severe issues due to addiction or some chronic condition that will not allow the use of certain supplements.
For instance, most people with alcohol addiction will have Vitamin A deficiency, and if you decide to take supplementation, that could create severe issues to your liver and even cause fibrosis, which means that you should avoid it altogether.
- B vitamins – We all know that Vitamins B1, B3, and B5 will help you convert energy into sugar, while vitamins B12 and B6 are vital because it will boost the production of red blood cells. However, if you are using drugs and alcohol on a daily basis, you will inhibit the absorption of these nutrients. Therefore, if you wish to cleanse yourself thoroughly, we recommend you to take a vitamin B complexbecause then you will get all the nutrients you require for fast detox. You can also use individual vitamins such as B1 as well as B2 and B6 so that you can reduce the hassle. However, we still recommend you to go for B complex, because all vitamins from this particular type are essential for your recovery and detoxification.
- Vitamin C – The first thing that you will feel when you notice a vitamin C deficiency is depression and fatigue. That is something that you want to fight through especially because most drugs will feature withdrawal symptoms that you have to pass so that you can cleanse yourself for a drug Therefore, we recommend you to implement Vitamin C supplementations to your diet so that you can increase your metabolism rate and alleviate withdrawal symptoms.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids – We can state numerous benefits of this particular nutrient and supplement, and it can help you fight depression and heart issues, but also withdrawal symptoms and help you reduce the number of drug metabolites in your body. Of course, you will be able to get it by eating fish and seafood, but it is a much better solution to find supplements that will help you have a regular We recommend you to choose supplements that feature both DHA and EPA fatty acids. If you wish to learn the difference between EPA and DHA fatty acids, you should click here.
- Proteins – We all know that amino acids are building blocks of protein, which means that your body will break down proteins that you decide to eat, and you will be able to use amino acids so that you can create neurotransmitters in your brain and rebuild damaged cells. Amino acid supplementations can be helpful with people that wish to detox promptly, mainly because it will reduce cravings and addiction. However, you should talk with the doctor, because the buildup of amino acids can cause severe issues such as brain damage.